Ultramatic has an immediate requirement for Sales Associates
Flagship Store Location: 508 Lawrence Ave West Unit 24 Toronto, ON M6A 1A1
Do you want to help people get a good night’s sleep and improve their overall health and well-being?
Ultramatic Canada is Canada’s leader in high quality adjustable sleep systems. Our goal is to help people get a good night’s sleep that will impact their entire life, improving their health, mood, memory and energy. We truly want to help people get a good night’s sleep and improve their overall health and well-being. Our customers have been counting on us for a good night’s sleep for over 30 years.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment to realize your full potential. You will work with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together. Discover how you can help others improve their sleep. Apply Today.
Hours Required: This is a full-time position working 40 – 44 hours weekly 5 days per week including evenings and weekends
This is an inside sales position, where the Sales Associate will thrive in customer sleep and comfort solutions. As self-motivated innovative sales professional, the Sales Associate will closely interact with both existing and new customers about their bed and mattress needs through personalized demonstrations in the store and phone consultations.
- Selling to new potential customers and existing customers through showroom presentations & demonstrations and efforts of outbound & inbound calls.
- Provide customer service.
- Promote Point-of-Sales transactions and Financing.
- Meeting weekly and monthly quotas and preparing reports for the same.
- Liaise with internal departments to provide feedback and to ensure adherence to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Act as an intermediary point in resolving customer or sales issues by analyzing the situation; determining appropriate solutions and ensuring appropriate follow up.
- Assist with special projects when requested.
- Three years plus sales experience in a retail store in Toronto.
- Experience in the bedding retail store would be preferred.
- Have proven record in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Have the capability of working with customers over the phone for high-ticket items.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships.
- A business Diploma or equivalent.
- A strong work ethic; highly self- motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Team player.
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills.
- Computer literate, internet savvy and passionate about learning.
Salary plus Commission.