Fine Egyptian Cotton
Grande Hotel from SFERRA® is one of our most sought after Egyptian Cotton bed linens. This popular percale woven genuine Egyptian cotton sheeting can be found at some of the finest hotels around the world.
Woven in Italy by Craftsmen
Featuring double rows of satin stitch embroidery in numerous colours including classic white make Grande Hotel a must have for anyone seeking the simplicity and elegance of SFERRA®'s hotel bedding collections. Every stitch of SFERRA® is masterfully spun and woven in Italy by the masters of bed linens and will only get softer and more luxurious the more you wash them.
Click For More Details
- Percale Weave
- Long Staple Egyptian Cotton
- Made in Italy from the Masters of Bed Linen
- Available in Twin, Twin xl, Double/Full, Queen, and King
- Double Row of satin stitch embroidery available in 9 different colours on white or ivory satin stitch with ivory percale
- Duvet Cover is a U Shape on top of the bed and feature a knife edge hem.
- Shams feature double row satin stitich on all four sides while flat sheet and pillowcases are along the cuff.
- Featuring classic style flanges; 3" on shams, 2" inches on bourdoir pillow, while flat sheet and pillow case cuffs feature a 4" flange.
- Grande Hotel Fabric can be purchased individually.
Suggested Add On
Why Pick Ultramatic
Established in 1986, Ultramatic has been trusted for over 30 years. We have built an un-rivalled connection with Canadians, from coast to coast. Our mission is to help you sleep healthier and more blissfully. Don’t take our word for it – read what our customers have to say!
We offer a 60 Day trial on all our mattresses and pillows. We want to make your shopping experience with Ultramatic worry free. So, if your mattress or pillow is not what you expected, simply return your product to one of our stores. For more details, click here
One area where we refuse to compromise is quality. Adjustable bases are complicated, mechanical & electrical products that need attention to detail. We demand that our suppliers only use upgraded materials when building our bases. And, we regularly test the bases to ensure that they’ll always be working when you need them. We’re so confident of the quality of our adjustable bases that we offer the industry’s longest warranty: 25 years.